This card evolved over the space of a few days, and I didn’t really know where it would end up until I saw this week’s sketch over at CASe This Sketch.
The stamps are from the two-step Martha Stewart Flower Glossary set, and I started off by stamping them in Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves and Spiced Marmalade. I fussy cut them & added some Wink of Stella but then I didn’t know what to do with them!
Then came the sketch: for the background I masked & stamped a few more flowers but this time watercoloured them. I stamped the greeting & added a few sequins to finish it off.